Understanding Your Market Needs
Contaminants in your raw materials mixed in the batch process and clogged bushings can cause significant downtime and increase production costs, further increasing production time and reducing profits. Additionally, you require specific raw materials to modify the batch viscosity while remaining environmentally compliant.
Equipment and corresponding processes may also need updated or replaced over time from evolution of technology or normal wear and tear.
Solutions to Meet Your Needs
Dolomitic quicklime is your ideal choice for uninterrupted run-time of your fiberglass product.
- Material composition that meets your calcium, magnesium and purity specification
- Lower contaminants help to minimize clogged bushings
- A fluxing agent to modify viscosity in the melt
- Physical and chemical consistency for efficient production
- Available in a range of particle sizes that target your proper batch size
Handling and Storage
Through Storage & Transfer Technologies (STT), a member of Carmeuse Group, we offer effective solutions to store and pneumatically transfer your bulk materials.
Our network of plants allows us to get you the product where and when you need it.