Understanding Your Market Needs
Contaminants in your raw materials mixed in the batch process can cause significant downtime and increase production costs, further increasing production time and reducing profits. Additionally, you require specific raw materials to modify the batch viscosity, increase final product durability, and chemical wear resistance while remaining environmentally compliant.
Equipment and corresponding processes may also need updated or replaced over time from evolution of technology or normal wear and tear.
Solutions to Meet Your Needs
Limestone is a vital ingredient in flat/float glass production. Our screen-grade limestone products are your ideal calcium choices for uninterrupted run-time of your flat/float glass products.
- Material composition that meets your purity specification
- A fluxing agent to modify viscosity in the melt
- Increase durability and chemical wear resistance giving you a better quality product
- Physical and chemical consistency for efficient production
- Available in a range of particle sizes that target your proper batch size
Handling and Storage
Through Storage & Transfer Technologies (STT), a member of Carmeuse Group, we offer effective solutions to store and pneumatically transfer your bulk materials.
Our network of plants allows us to get you the product where and when you need it.